In these challenging times, getting paid in a timely and cost-effective manner has become critical for all enterprises and providing outbound collections agents with the best tools to optimize their efforts has become critical. Latitude Software, an Interactive Intelligence (News - Alert) Group Inc. company, has taken steps to make life easier for those agents with the release of Liquid Latitude, a Web-based version of its debt collection software.
Liquid Latitude is a highly scalable and configurable collections software application featuring a browser-based collector desktop. It’s designed to manage the debt lifecycle from delinquency through post-charge off and all associated workflows for organizations of all sizes, including the largest global firms.
Image via Shutterstock
“Liquid Latitude helps our clients reduce costs by minimizing IT installation efforts and requirements,” said Interactive Intelligence Senior Vice President of Corporate Development Bill Gildea. “As a Web-based desktop application, Liquid Latitude also enables our clients to make use of remote and work-at-home agents to optimize staffing efficiencies and assure uninterrupted service in the event of a disaster or outage.”
Feature-rich solution for managing debt collections
Liquid Latitude provides a comprehensive set of features and benefits which include:
- Web-based agent desktop application – eliminates the need to physically install software on each PC for reduced costs associated with simplified IT management.
- Sophisticated, configurable rules-based strategy engine – uses automated business workflow logic to optimize resources and improve debt recovery rates.
- Anytime/Anywhere access via a browser-agnostic application – enables clients to use remote and work-at-home agents for increased staffing flexibility and efficiencies, and improved business continuity.
- Security layer between the collector’s desktop and client database – ensures compliance with policy and permission controls.
- Multi-tier architecture – provides scalability and redundancy.
In its initial release, Liquid Latitude is aimed at first-party creditors with distributed offices. It is being offered as a Web-based option to Latitude Software’s thick-client collector desktop application. Support for third-party agencies will follow in subsequent releases.
The new solution is part of the Latitude Center software suite which is built using the latest Microsoft .NET (News - Alert) development tools and Microsoft SQL server database technologies. The suite offers comprehensive debt collection and recovery capabilities for managing all pre- and post-charge-off accounts and workflow processes.
Both Liquid Latitude and Latitude Center offer integration to Interactive Intelligence’s predictive dialer software, which includes a Latitude desktop client with screen-pop capabilities for even greater dialing efficiencies and faster processing.
Edited by Alisen Downey